Food Contact Materials & Food/Feed Additives
CEHTRA has the expertise to help you to ensure your products are compliant with the complex and changing legislations related to food/feed.
The Challenges of the Regulation:
You may want:
Support and training to help you understand:
- The new regulatory changes that have occurred in European food contact legislation;
- Or those concerning food additives;
- How these regulatory changes will impact your products;
- The changes in the feed additive petition introduced by the new feed additive regulation.
Advice on your obligations and responsibilities.
To get your products compliant with the current food contact regulations in force.
To entrust wholly or partially the preparation and submission of your dossiers (food contact substances, food & feed additives) to professionals.
CEHTRA can offer you all the solutions you need. We can:
Define the Regulatory compliance of your products:
- Develop specific or general regulatory surveillance;
- Deliver expert advice on safety data requirements for new products and new product applications in the field of food (contact) and feed applications;
- Assess the regulatory status of your products: mapping out and proposal and follow up of required actions for insuring the compliancy of the products with the current regulations in force (specifications, testing, dossier submission…).
Prepare and follow up your dossiers:
- Define dossier strategy;
- Lead or participate in building your dossier including the monitoring of required toxicological studies as well as migration studies (required for food contact substance applications);
- Conduct detailed dietary intake assessments for deriving the food safety assessment;
- Derive the Acceptable Daily Intake;
- Conduct risk assessment for users/workers and risk assessment for the environment using a tiered approach and including the monitoring of the ecotoxicological studies.
Help you to answer customer requests to:
- Ensure compliance with food contact material legislation;
- Ensure compliance with related legislation (drinkable water, toys, cosmetics, detergence, etc.);
- Assess absence of prohibited substances or substances subject to limitations (CONEG (heavy metals), RoHS (electrical and electronic equipments), black lists, etc.).
Train company teams in regulatory affairs:
- European / US Food contact legislation;
- Presentation of specific points upon request.
We have the experience:
Our food/feed team has over a decade of hands-on experience providing regulatory support in food contact and food/feed legislations on site at the client’s company as well as from its own offices. This support often includes advice on Good Manufacturing Practices required by the food contact legislation.
We regularly work with clients, training their teams or embedded in their company part or full time and participating in the preparation and production of substance dossiers.
Tel. +33 (0) 557 77 56 10
Fax. +33 (0) 557 77 56 20
CEHTRA France SAS
43-45 rue Laroque
33560 Sainte Eulalie, France
Photo Credits : Antoine Boureau - Free lance Photographer - www.antoine-photos.com