CEHTRA (Consultancy for Environmental & Human Toxicology and Risk Assessment) was created in 2001 by Pierre Gérard Pontal and Philippe Adrian. Since then we have grown into highly respected quality compliance consultancy.
Our focus is on scientific and innovative solutions ensuring regulatory compliance of chemicals to international obligations: From portfolio strategy to notification of chemicals and from human exposure to site audits.
Our consultants provide personal high quality regulatory services to companies such as yours committed to the safety of their products, at optimised costs.
Would you like to join this friendly yet consciencious and professional group? CEHTRA recruits its consultants on the basis of their broad experience, scientific curiosity, and enthusiasm to take on a challenge. If you are interested, drop us your details via the 'contact us' form.
- 2018: CEHTRA Spain opens
- 2016: H2B! After 16 years dedicated to providing high quality regulatory services to its clients, CEHTRA is moving to the next level in its development by restructuring its capital within the H2B Services group, created by Xavier Dennery.
- 2014: inSilico! CEHTRA opens a new subsidiary: KREATiS provides studies from High-Accuracy QSARs for regulatory purposes in the field of chemicals (more on www.kreatis.eu)
- 2012: PARIS! Laurence Gasnot becomes Manager of the Capital’s office, CEHTRA Paris.
- 2012: Socio-economic analysis for REACH authorisation is proposed by ChemAdvocacy, the Joint Venture formed with ChemService and Microeconomix.
- 2011: TORONTO, CANADA! CEHTRA crosses the Atlantic ocean and opens CEHTRA North America, located in Toronto and managed by Jason Nugent.
- 2011: TRIVANDRUM, INDIA! TRAQ stands for Toxicology, Risk Assessment and Quality: office opens in Trivandrum. CEHTRA buys its shares of KES and merges to TRAQ under Arun Sam Lal’s management.
- 2010: NEW DELHI, INDIA! CEHTRA enters in a Joint Venture with Dynamic Orbits, an Indian service provider, to create KES (Knowledgeage Environmental Service).
- 2010: NOTTINGHAM, UK! Peter Jenkinson leaves a leading CRO to become CEHTRA UK Manager.
- 2009: LYON! Paul Thomas is appointed Manager of the Lyon office.
- 2008: WORLDWIDE! CEHTRA opens LTS-REACH-OR in Bordeaux, its subsidiary for Only Representative services under REACH, managed by Lionel Diafouka.
- 2005: BORDEAUX! The headquarters office is relocated from Nice to Bordeaux.
- 2002: BRUSSELS! CEHTRA Europe, headquartered in Brussels, is created with Philippe Adrian as Manager.
- 2001: NICE! Pierre-Gérard Pontal and Philippe Adrian create the company. The headquarters are located in Nice.